Wednesday 11 May 2011

Welcome

Welcome To Goodtarp.Com



Welcome to goodtarp.com My own little place on the internet.

This site will track my progress on refitting a Snapdragon 27, from the big monotonous jobs, to the little annoying ones. I hope this site will help fellow Snapdragon owners, and give a chance to brainstorm with other boat owners with similar size vessels.

I bought my Snapdragon in August 2010 after searching for 5 months for a suitable DIY project. It is my aim to fit the vessel to make it habitable as a liveaboard and eventually as a long distance blue water cruiser for travel to Australia via the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. I am studying two part time degrees at the moment with Westlawn and MPI. Small Ship/Yacht Design, and Marine Surveying.


No comments:

Post a Comment